This is a great networking event which attracts consultants and end users associated with steam applications.
The one-day course provides theory based learning, backed up with practical applications, for a hands-on approach. Bürkert uses examples and case study materials throughout the courses to highlight typical applications.
The course will cover the following topics amongst many other subjects:
- Steam fundamentals
- Steam as a heat transfer media
- Heat exchange applications
- Steam piping and condensate loop design
- Best practices for new and legacy systems
- Saving steam and green initiatives
- Communications protocols
- Control valve selection and comparison
- Steam control loops
- Steam solutions & safety considerations
- Steam FAQ & troubleshooting
- Steam sampling systems; pure or culinary steam
For more info please contact our steam expert Jan Verhees at: email@example.com